I have been thinking that I need to get as much context and insight into what I am trying to create. I thought as well as tutorials with my tutor it would be good to get as much perspective as possible.
- Project moving more into mental health, experimenting with aesthetics of process and creation.
Ways of creating the best portfolio for my style of work.
- Online portfolio – could work but is a little flat for the style of work I am trying to create.
- A zine would work as its simple and it would work well with text from the sitter.
- This could be videoed like a Walkthrough of the zine as Jörg Colberg does with Kaylynn Deveney’s ‘The Day-to-Day Life of Albert Hastings’
- I could either do the voiceover the top. Or use recordings of the sitters to work as a voiceover reading out the text.
- More research into creating a zine before I can venture forward.
Areas of further research
JörgColberg (2011) Presenting The Day-to-Day Life of Albert Hastings by Kaylynn Deveney. [online video] Available at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7cUbTc-iGs [Accessed 07/02/2020]
Nelosn, Z,unknown, Born-again Christians John and Kaywin Lenoue., photography,[accessed February 2020] https://www.zednelson.com/?GunNation:7
Hunter, T. Rosen, M. 15 Oct. 2012. (The Way Home). 01 edition. Hatje Cantz. Germany.
Arbus, D,1923-1971, A Jewish giant at the home of his parents,photography,[accessed February 2020]://www.christies.com/lotfinder/Lot/diane-arbus-1923-1971-a-jewish-giant-at-6076419-details.aspx