- Using natural light, because I normally work with flash this could be a new process and make my work more natural feeling.
- Use Tungsten camera setting will change the effect of the exterior natural light and the light within the room(light bulb tungsten lighting)
- Look into colour temperature could make this all one tone throughout, like a movie.
- Use of narrative within work.
- Contextualizing and the product of this
- My shots could be full fiction/ do not have to necessarily have to use people who are not able to get outside.
- One person could be used for all shots
- The image can be a metaphor for the quote from the sitter
Areas of further research:
Greg Curdson – inside work(photography)
Crewson, G, 2014, The Basement, photography,[accessed February 2020]https://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2016/01/21/blogs/alone-in-a-crowd-with-gregory-crewdson.html