- What am I trying to get across from the people sitting in my work?
- Their performance – is a must.
- They are the performer I am the viewer
- What does this bring across of the sitter’s identity
- What are the ethics behind this?
- My intent is that the sitter takes most of the control.
- I may move parts of the room around so it fits in which what I am trying to create, but will leave the sitter to be themselves
- Will people make a judgment on what I am doing and how I am portraying people?
- Yes, they will, but I am trying to show the true side of being housebound and possibly having a mental health condition that comes with being housebound for long periods of time.
Areas of further research:
Diane Arbus – what are her ethics behind her work.